- Re-opening of HQ (Blue Ball), Noon, Saturday, October 24th, Yeah……
- Everybody’s favourite,…The Grantchester Cricket Club AGM at the newly refurbished HQ at 10:30 for 11am on Sunday, November 15th
- Real Tennis: Come try the Sport of Kings (well Henry VIII, at least) as GCC take on CURTC, 11am on Saturday, December 12th at CURTC’s Courts on Grange Road next to the University Library, map at www.curtc.net
- GCC Annual Dinner, Friday (new Day), January 8th, 2016 (new Year…), University Centre, Granta Place, Cambridge CB2 1RU
- GCC’s Annual Quiz and Curry Night, Friday (same Day), February 5th, 2016, Grantchester Village Hall
- Nets – Sundays at 1pm starting March 6th, 2016 (we’ve got both lanes booked) until May 15th at Hills Road Sports & Tennis Centre, Purbeck Road
and what we’ve all been waiting for….